That really depends on who you are, your ambitions, and the experience that you possess – Our size, status and sense of direction helps offer you a very real chance of getting close to the opportunities and challenges that match your aspirations. With the varying diversity of our international network, the possibilities are almost endless.
A world of opportunities
With the current standard and extent of our business, it’s hardly surprising that we’re in a position to offer a multitude of opportunities for you to launch and develop your career. We also offer a wide range of opportunities for specialists in every field.
Personal and professional development
At Inspiredge, we take your development equally serious as you do from your personal perspective. This is the reason we make sure that you receive the adequate training and support necessary for you, to progress at every stage of your career. What this means to you will vary according to your particular role and needs, but you’ll surely benefit from a mixture of formal training activities – administered both in person and online – and on-the-job coaching and mentoring. We provide active support to everyone in working towards achieving their relevant professional qualifications.
Irrespective of the process that you are into, we ensure your skills; dedication and success are both recognized and rewarded.
Are You Ready for an Inspiring Journey ?
Our values help us drive our objectives and provide us with guidelines, by which we achieve meaningful results. Our corporate values are guide posts to mark the path and guidelines within which we have our daily business dealings with each other, our clients and the communities in which we operate. Only by maintaining this shared focus do we, as indviduals, become a sucessful team, and inspiredge achieves its full potential.
- We live our values- Leading by example is the most powerful communication tools any leader possesses.
- We teach our values- We try to make it very clear about how we treat our values and what we expect in terms of value-based behavior.
- We reward our values- We try to notice when people are living out to the core values and affirm them in real time.
- We hire new people based on our values- When considering a new hire, we look for three things: competence, personal character, and a cultural fit.
- We review people based on our values. A section of our weekly/monthly review process is dedicated to our core values and how did they consistently live with our values and honour them.
- We let people grow based on our values. We can educate people if they don’t have sufficient knowledge.