Influencer Marketing is an instituted form of online marketing. Being an amalgam of old and new marketing tools, the mainstream media often refers to it. Not necessarily a celebrity endorsement, Influencer marketing can also involve modern-day content-driven marketing campaigns conducted by famous online influencers.
In short, Influencers are famous people who are well-recognized for their practices and have a wide range of followers for their services or products. Influencers come in helpful when a new product endorsement must be done, and its reach must strike a humongous audience & generate sales within a short amount of time. More often, these influencers are Instagram or YouTube celebrities with a huge niche following who spread the word about your business or product through their social channels.
Influencer marketing is authentic & uses key leaders to amplify your brand presence in global markets.
- 63% of buyers trust influencers’ ideas of products much more than what brands say about themselves.
- 58% of people have bought a new product in the past six months because of an influencer’s endorsement.
Social Messaging Apps
Social messaging apps are one of the powerful trends in creating interactive user engagement. Billions of people today are using messaging apps. Businesses are also inclined towards social apps for their sales and branding.
- According to reports, approx. 1.3 billion users are active on Facebook Messenger every month.
- 10 billion messages are being shared between people and businesses over Facebook Messenger every month
- WhatsApp has 1.6 billion active users and 55 billion messages are sent daily.
- Apps like WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and WeChat are observed to have more users than Facebook or YouTube
Here is the list of 9 popular Social Messaging Apps for Business & Engagement.
Visual search is a new level of user experience. It uses real-world images (screenshots, Internet images, or photographs) as the stimuli for online searches.Modern visual search uses AI (artificial intelligence) to understand the context of the uploaded images and thereby display a list of related results.
- Pinterest Lens
- Google Lens
- Bing Visual Search
The top search categories for Lens are:
- Home decor
An intensely rich moment where a user turns to his device to learn something, to buy or to do an act.
In the new age, consumer behaviour has observed significant transition through micro-moments. These are the intent-driven moments of decision-making and preference-shaping that occur throughout the customer journey.
It carries that rich moment where a user turns to his device to
- Learn about something
- Go somewhere
- Do an action
- Buy something interesting
To take advantage of micro-moments in 2020, businesses must be aware of user search analytics at that moment. The consumer journey has become more dynamic and unpredictable, as it needs to respond to speedy changes in consumer desires.
Make the most out of micro-moments in 2020 with these tips.
- Know your customers & conversion moments
- Be there in times of need
- Deliver related content
- Give them easy & better purchase options
- Mark every moment that matters
Voice Search & Smart Speakers
Voice Search is the Next BIG Trend in Digital Marketing. Businesses globally are optimizing their websites for voice search. If you don’t want to miss out on valuable leads in this digital era, you must optimize your search engine optimization (SEO) campaign for voice search.
Smart speakers enable voice activation. We speak a name or phrase, such as “okay, Google,” “Hey Google,” or “Alexa” to activate these devices. People can use these devices to find information about products, play music, subjects, locations, and more. The most popular smart speakers are “Alexa” by Amazon and “Hey Google” by Google.
Research states that
- In 2020, 50% of all searches will be of voice.
- By 2022, 55% of American homes will have a smart speaker.
- Today, smart speakers are being used by nearly 72% of people as their daily routines.
Social media is getting bigger and is considered as an effective tool for brand-building. With social media, you can enhance your companies position & let people know what you do? Smart effort and engaging content can skyrocket your business presence in global markets.
Inspiredge IT Solutions helps businesses establish their network & presence in social media and also helps in generating new clients.
Inspiredge – A Smart & Strategic Digital Marketing Agency