Smart Insights Into Social Media Marketing Trends 2020
What’s the use of a grand business launch without a strategic marketing plan? As we all know, marketing can be both online and offline. Offline marketing can bring you good sales and reach locally and in nearby cities. But, online marketing has the scope to reach a global audience and hit the RIGHT target market smartly and swiftly. In the end, to run a business successfully, all that matters is increased sales, huge traffic, and brand building. Today, In this article, let’s get some Smart Insights Into Social Media Marketing Trends 2020.
Earlier digital and social media marketing was all about niche research for target markets, the audience likes and dislikes, stuffed public feeds, master keywords, attractive high definition visual images and many more. But 2020, is all about creating a fine balance between massive public reach through feeds and a more focussed, private, one-to-one engagement for better customer relations.
Established social media marketing business platforms like Facebook aims to focus on private engagement for more intimate and deeper relationships with customers.
In 2019, Mark Zuckerberg announced, “The future is private.” In an open conversation, he revealed his idea to unify Messenger, Instagram, and WhatsApp in response to global consumer demand for more intimate social experiences.
The More You Know What Your Customer Wants, The Better You Can Serve Them!
Interactive engagement is what people prefer these days. Here are some quick tips to build a speedy customer base for your business.
- Writing great content for your social media,
- Knowing your followers & keeping them engaged,
- Analyzing your results, and
- Driving social media advertisements.
Let’s dive deeper to know more about SMM Marketing.
The Five Core Pillars of Social Media Marketing:
- Planning and Publishing
- Listening and Engagement
- Analytics and Reporting
1. Strategy :
Before you HIT that publish button on social media, let’s have a quick look into the social media marketing strategy you must NEVER ignore.
Your Goals :
It is very important to analyze why and how you would want your digital and social media marketing channels to play on your target markets & bring in some good ROI? Do you want to,
- Increase your brand awareness
- Drive website traffic and sales
- Create your brand engagement
With the RIGHT approach and target audience strategy, you can achieve all of the above much faster than you could ever imagine.
The Medium :
Some of the major online platforms that come with good social media marketing packages are Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, and Snapchat.
It is just to pick the RIGHT platform for your business and target audience.
Content Matters :
Lastly, Know what type of content will attract your target audience best?
- Is it high-quality HD images, engaging videos, or informative links?
- Is it educational or entertaining content?
What so ever the target might be, the best place to kickstart your business to market is social media. By creating a unique marketing persona and with well-planned strategies, you can always play your business according to how your social media posts perform.
2. Planning and Publishing :
Planning & publishing your content is the next big thing to do for a successful business. Employing the right strategy here can help you in
- Having a consistent presence on social media
- Enhanced brand value & awareness
- Discovering future customers
- Planning your content ahead of time
- Maximizing your reach on social media
- Checking with the post-performance frequency and knowing the right timing for publishing.
Today, close to three billion people (3,000,000,000!) use social media. By being present on social media platforms, you give your brand an opportunity to achieve all of the above-mentioned benefits.
3. Listening and Engagement :
With the rise in business & social media and marketing audience, you can also observe a significant impact on your brand value. For eg
- Brand talks will be on the first page, simultaneously improving the brand value.
- Social media posts will gain popularity and note comments, views, likes & shares.
- Once connected, people will share their insights on the posts, tag you in theirs, share your content on other channels.
- Your network can even mention or share your brand in other channels for reference.
To know where your brand or product stands in the social media market, businesses must monitor their social media conversations, and take steps accordingly.
4. Analytics :
Social media analytics is a tool that shares invaluable insights about your content and its engagement. Every business must be aware of the following 5 facts.
- Is the content engaging?
- How the SMM Marketing is performing?
- Is there a higher reach noted on social media than last month?
- How many positive mentions (likes, shares, comments) are seen in a month?
- How many people used your brand’s hashtag on their social media posts?
Social media analytics provides much-needed information about your post-performance and customer reach. You can also view the location, device, browser, source analytics data through the tool.
5. Advertising :
The best way to improve your social media marketing is social media advertising. With effective & engaging social media ads, you can reach a broader audience and get new followers.
Social media advertising is a powerful tool that helps you to
- Choose the target market to display your ads.
- Create target audiences based on their demographics, interests, behaviours, and more.
- Monitor your ad behaviour, reach & plan to make changes instantly.
Managing multiple social media advertising campaigns simultaneously is risky and confusing at the same time. In such a case, outsourcing your social media marketing to a reputed social media marketing agency will give you better returns in a short time. You can also choose to opt for social media influencer marketing where a 3rd party influencer will do your job. Else, you can consider using a social media advertising tool to make bulk changes, automate processes, and optimize your ads.
Any business that follows the 5P rule for social media marketing is sure to observe a notable success. It is also a well known and an accepted fact that success through social media at times can be good and swift or vice-versa. It always depends on the published content and its engagement. Research states that outsourcing your social media marketing to an esteemed digital and social media marketing service provider can help you reach more target audience in less amount of time.
Inspiredge IT Solutions – The Best-Known Digital and Social Media Marketing Service Provider.
Learn more about the most happening digital marketing trends through An Insider Guide To Digital Marketing Trends 2020.